BBQ Tempeh Tostadas with Avocado and Mango Salsa
Takes 25 mins
- 10 Corn tortillas
- 1 pack Sticky BBQ Tempeh Ribz
- 1 avocado
- 1 small mango
- 1 lime
- Bunch of coriander
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, fan setting.
- Place the tempeh spare ribz in the oven for around 18 minutes until cooked through.
- Whilst the ribz are cooking, prepare the tortillas. Add a little olive oil to a frying pan and heat over a medium high heat. Place one of the corn tortillas in the frying pan and fry until crispy on either side. Repeat with the remaining tortillas then set aside until ready to use.
- Dice the avocado and mango into small pieces. Add the avocado and chopped mango pieces to a bowl, season lightly and squeeze over some lime juice. Add some chopped coriander and stir everything together. You can add tomatoes if you wanted as well.
- Remove the tempeh from the oven and cut into small squares.
- Take one tostada and top with the avocado and mango salsa, then top with the tempeh.
- Sprinkle over a little coriander and serve.
Recipe created by Nourish Flourish Nutrition