Crispy tempeh bacon omelette
Takes 20 mins
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 5 chestnut mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 tomato
- 1 /2 block Plant Power Tempeh (crumbled)
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful of pea shoots
- Mix the chickpea flour, salt and enough water to make a runny crepe batter
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a high heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan swirling to make sure the batter evenly coats the pan, you want it slightly thicker than a crepe (more omelette thickness) cook until golden on the bottom and flip over and cook the other side Remove from the pan and place on a warm plate.
- In another pan add a little olive oil and fry the mushrooms and spinach
- Fill the omelette
- Add a little olive oil, add the tamari, paprika and maple syrup and fry the tempeh until cooked through and a little crispy round the edges.
- Add this along with the tomato to the omelette and serve with some pea shoots, sliced avocado and enjoy
Recipe created by Nourish Flourish Nutrition
Your privacy is important to Live Life Ventures Ltd. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this privacy statement sets out how we will treat your
Personal Data Collection
Live Life Ventures Ltd may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through this website, and similar information);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using Personal Data
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal data to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications; and
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Personal Data Security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Live Life Ventures Ltd will store all the personal data you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Information that Live Life Ventures Ltd collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable the use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Privacy Statement Update
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may also notify you of changes to our privacy statement by email.
The website contains links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by Live Life Ventures Ltd. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Live Life Ventures Ltd provides these links for your convenience only but does not endorse the material on these sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our treatment of your personal information, please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Plant Power, 3 Churchyardside, Nantwich, CW5 5AG.
Website Terms and Conditions
This website terms and conditions template is based on a free document supplied by The Legal Stop Limited through its website www.thelegalstop.co.uk
Welcome to our web site. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern our relationship with you in relation to this web site. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘we’ means Live Life Ventures Limited the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Churchyardside, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 5AG and company registration number is 10901483 ("us" and "our" will be construed accordingly).
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website (and "your" will be construed accordingly).
Use of this Website
Unless otherwise stated, Live Life Ventures Limited owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view website pages, download website pages and print website pages for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of malicious computer software.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Live Life Ventures Limited reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at its sole discretion.
Copyright and Licence
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
You are granted a licence to use the material contained in this website subject to the restrictions described in these terms and conditions.
You are granted a licence to download, store, view, edit, use, reproduce, copy, print, any material contained in this website for your own personal and/or business purposes.
You are not permitted to:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, license, sublicense, lease, distribute, copy, duplicate, publish or reproduce material from the website and any material or any part thereof for use by any third party;
- exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- use any material in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person's legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way then the licence granted to you will be automatically terminated upon such breach and Live Life Ventures Limited may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Upon the termination of the licence you will promptly and irrevocably delete from your computer systems and other electronic devices all copies of the material and any part thereof in your possession or control, and will permanently destroy any paper or other copies of the material and any part thereof in your possession or control.
Live Life Ventures Limited reserves the right to exclude any person from using its website and material contained therein where a breach of these terms & conditions is suspected. All material contained in this website is and remain the copyright of Live Life Ventures Limited.
You must retain, and must not delete or remove all copyright notices and other proprietary notices placed by us on any material.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Live Life Ventures Limited makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and material provided on this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without prior notice.
Live Life Ventures Limited does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows: Live Life Ventures Limited and its employees will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature whether arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on information obtained from this website Live Life Ventures Limited and its employees will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage and will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these terms and conditions are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If you breach these terms and conditions you will be held fully responsible for any loss suffered by Live Life Ventures Limited as result of such breach and will be held accountable for all profits made from breaching these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
This website may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. Live Life Ventures Limited is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Live Life Ventures Limited provides these links for your convenience only but does not endorse the material on these sites.
The failure by Live Life Ventures Limited to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms and conditions shall not be a waiver of them or the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be found by any court to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is so found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Exclusion of Third Party Rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute, claim or matter arising out of, or relating to, these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Your Concerns Should you have any issues with our goods, services, prices or any other matter, please contact us by email to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.
Shipping is available to the UK mainland including England, Scotland and Wales excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands.
Orders under £20 will incur a £4.50 delivery charge.
Orders over £20 will be shipped free of charge.
Orders placed Monday – Thursday before 1pm will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following day. Orders placed after 1pm on Thursday will be shipped the following Monday.
Orders weighing under 2kg will be shipped using Royal Mail tracked 24 and aim to be delivered the following day.
Orders weighing more than 2kg will be sent via a courier service and will be delivered the following day.
A signature may be required on delivery. Please note we cannot take responsibility after delivery and no refund will be given if the delivery is missed because no one is home to sign for the package.
If your order is incorrect or your parcel has been damaged during delivery, please email us upon receipt of your delivery and include pictures if possible.
Changes and Cancellations
Unfortunately, you cannot change your order once it has been placed. If you wish to cancel your order you will need to contact us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org. Plant Power retains the right to accept or refuse a cancellation request.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns with your purchase please email us email@example.com and we will be happy to help you further.
Returns policy: we are unable to accept returns due to the chilled nature of our products. We can only offer refunds if the item arrives damaged or compromised. If your product arrives damaged, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached picture attached upon delivery for our investigation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The plastic food trays our Tempeh Pieces and Tempeh Spare Ribz are packaged in are also recyclable. Unfortunately, the plastic films are not yet recyclable.
At present, the plastic that encases our tempeh block is not yet recyclable. This type of packaging is required to keep the product airtight and prevent spoilage. We are constantly working with our packaging suppliers towards fully recyclable solutions.
All of our packaging is designed to minimise the amount of plastic use and we are committed to going plastic free by 2022.
Social Media and Partnerships Manager
Job Description: Social Media and Partnerships Manager Job Type: Full/part time available, Contract, Permanent Salary: £22 - £28k dependant on experience Location: Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Your Mission: To make Plant Power tempeh mainstream by raising awareness of and generating demand for our tempeh amongst plant-curious millennials. This will be achieved by a strong social media presence, email marketing and an integrated online/offline marketing strategy.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and development across a broad spectrum of marketing and business management
- 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday.
- Pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours and optional remote working.
- Minimum 2-4 years digital marketing experience in a consumer brand facing environment.
- A marketing qualification is preferred but not necessary.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop with the ability to create innovative social media content
- Campaign management experience - can demonstrate the deliverability of marketing strategy and implementation with ownership and success.
- Experience of social media and email marketing management.
- Experience of influencer relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills for maintaining relationships both within the company, with customers and with third party agencies.
- Proven ability to adapt to new challenges, to think independently and use initiative to problem solve.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To develop and implement an integrated Social Media strategy that successfully communicates the brand’s identity and tone.
- All content creation, graphics, copy etc. which aligns with the brand’s quirky tone of voice. Post planning, layout, design etc. including promotions, giveaways, collaborations and campaigns across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- To manage relationships with both new and existing influencers and ambassadors as well as the management of outsourced photography, videography and recipe development.
- To grow the following and engagement on these platforms.
2. To manage and implement all email marketing strategy
- Create content for the monthly newsletter, including organising collaborations and managing relationships with other brands.
- To manage and grow the email marketing database.
- To continuously evaluate and optimise automations as well as establishing new customer journeys to drive traffic to the online store.
3. To manage some offline marketing channels
- Creation of offline marketing materials - leaflets, flyers etc for our online store.
- Awards: Monitoring and entering all relevant awards to raise brand awareness.
- Explore brand activation campaigns with relevant partners.
About Plant Power
Hello! We’re Plant Power - the leading tempeh brand in the UK.
We’re all about making the world a better place through the power of the plant and our mission is simple: To make tempeh mainstream. We want to lead the plant based revolution from the frontline by developing innovative, delicious tempeh products for plant-curious Brits that make vegan easy.
Tempeh is one of the worlds most natural meat alternatives. Originating from Indonesia over a century ago, we are putting this plant protein at the centre of everyone’s plates. We are pioneering the tempeh movement and can be found nationwide in leading retailers such as Sainsburys, Supervalu, Amazon Fresh, Wholefoods and more. We’re also available in recipe boxes such as Mindful Chef and we have huge plans in place for the future.
We work hard to make sure everything we do is is good, honest and sustainable, from the ethical way we produce our tempeh to the honest way we advertise it. Our team is comprised of a couple of self-confessed modern-day millennial hippies, and we are looking for a driven, talented individual to take Plant Power to the next level with us.
If you are passionate about this way of life and want to develop your career as we scale, look no further.
Let’s make tempeh mainstream.
HOW TO APPLY
**Pleas send CVs addressed to Lawrence to email@example.com DO NOT apply via linkedin your applications will not be read.**
***Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.**
****This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.****
*****PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.*****