Orange and Ginger Tempeh Noodle Stir Fry
Takes 25 mins
- Orange and Ginger Sauce
- Juice of one large orange
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2cm fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1cm red chilli
- 1 pack Rice Noodles
- 1/2 block Plant Power Tempeh
- 1 tbsp tamari
- Red cabbage
- Edamame beans
- In a mixer add the sauce ingredients and mix until you get a nice smooth runny consistency. Adjust tamari or maple syrup to your taste.
- Prepape and Cut up your vegetables (I like to use crunchy carrot, red cabbage and pepper, along with spinach, kale or courgette) Cook any vegetables if needed such as broccoli and edamame beans.
- Cook the rice noodles as per the packed instructions.
- In a pan over a medium heat, add some olive oil, along with the tamari and pan fry the tempeh spices until golden on each side
- Add the noodles and vegetables to the tempeh and stir through the orange and Ginger sauce (saving some to drizzle over when serving)
- Serve with some coriander leaves and a little of the sauce
Recipe created by Nourish Flourish Nutrition