Sheet Pan Tempeh and Pepper Fajitas with Sweet Potato Wedges
Takes 40 mins
- 1 pack Original Plant Power Tempeh
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 red onion
- 4 tsp fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large or 4 small sweet potatoes
- 2 avocados
- Plain yoghurt (dairy free)
- 8 corn tortillas
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, fan setting.
- Mix together 4 tsp fajita seasoning with olive oil and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Slice the tempeh, peppers and onions into strips and place on one side of the baking tray. Pour over the fajita marinade and mix through well. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Cut the sweet potato into wedges and place on the opposite side of the baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Pop the tray into the oven for around 30 minutes until the peppers are soft, the wedges are cooked, and the tempeh looks a little crisp at the edges.
- Heat a pan on the hob and toast the corn tortillas (in the dry pan) and serve them on the baking tray along with sliced avocados and some plain dairy free yoghurt.
Recipe created by Nourish Flourish Nutrition