Takes 15 mins
- 1 Plant Power Smoked Tempeh Block
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup Kimchi
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 large handfuls of spinach, wilted
- 1/2 head of broccoli florets, steamed
- Black sesame seeds
- For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp gochujang
This stir fry recipe is great to use any leftover veggies or veggies lurking at the back of the fridge...think mushrooms, spinach, cauliflower, spring onion, mangetout, or sweet corn.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together and marinate the tempeh.
- In a pan over a medium heat, add a little oil and gently fry the tempeh leaving some of the sauce ready to coat after the tempeh is cooked.
- Build your bowl: add some of the rice, wilted spinach, broccoli, carrots, kimchi and the tempeh drizzling over the remaining sauce and finish off with some black sesame seeds
Recipe created by Nourish Flourish Nutrition