Takes 20 mins
- 1 Plant Power Smoked Tempeh Block
- 1/ 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
- 8 corn tortillas
- 150g baby tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 large avocados
- 1 lime
- Coriander leaves
- Vegan mozzarella
- On a baking tray, lie the corn tortillas and brush each one with a little olive oil. Bake at 170 until crisp but not yet golden.
- In a bowl combine the cumin, paprika, coriander, chilli powder and salt along with a little olive oil to form a runny marinade. Crumble the tempeh into the bowl and coat well.
- Fry the crumbled tempeh in a little oil on a high heat until golden and crispy.
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces along with the onion, season with salt and mix through chopped coriander leaves.
- Mash the avocado in a bowl with a squeeze of lime and salt.
- Spoon the guacamole onto each tortilla. Top with the tempeh and sprinkle over the mozzarella. Pop under a grill on a medium heat to melt the cheese.
- Remove from the oven, top with the tomato salsa, a squeeze of lime and some coriander leaves and enjoy.
Recipe created by Nourish Flourish Nutrition